Bariatric Success invites you to join
“The Better B.O.D.Y Bootcamp”!
Connect with thousands of other bariatric women from all over in our private bootcamp community. By the end of this 2-day event, you’ll feel re-energized, motivated, and empowered with the right knowledge to make healthy progress towards your goals! ✨
Saturday, September 24, 2022
1st Session: 9:00 AM PST/11:00 AM CST/12:00 PM EST
2nd Session: 10:00 AM PST/12:00 PM CST/1:00 PM EST
Sunday, September 25th, 2022
4:00 PM PST/6:00 PM CST/7:00 PM EST
(Replays available to all registrants!)
Presented by Bariatric Success Founders & Educators
Noelle Creamer & Cassandra Carpenter
Learn what it takes to achieve lasting bariatric weight loss success and true health once and for all!
Our FREE Bootcamp is for you if you are:
- Struggling to get back on track after having weight loss surgery
- Sick of calorie counting, restriction, and feeling hungry all the time
- Confused and overwhelmed by all of the nutritional information out there
- Frustrated by the weight you’ve regained after surgery despite doing “resets”, exercise or fad dieting
You’re in the right place if you are:
- Ready to “jumpstart” your slow metabolism and get things moving again
- Motivated to get to the root cause of what is holding you back from a healthy weight and life
- Looking to get off the “hamster wheel” and start implementing new strategies, techniques and habits that are proven to help you shed the unwanted weight once and for all!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE BETTER B.O.D.Y BOOTCAMP:
SATURDAY: - Session 1
The Life-Changing Power of Balancing Your Blood Sugar – Why This is a MUST for Weight Loss
SATURDAY: - Session 2
How “Healthy” Foods Are Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Goals – The real reason 90% of bariatric patients struggle after surgery
SUNDAY: Session 3
Breaking Free From Excuses and Bad Habits – Learn to become OBSESSED with your health journey!
Plus, you’ll receive the following:
- Access to a private, positive, supportive, and expert-moderated community
- Access to bariatric experts including a board certified health and wellness coach and a nutritionist
- A downloadable workbook with action based assignments that will bring you closer towards your bariatric health and weight loss goals
- A chance to win our grand prize – a 1 month membership to Bariatric Success!
About Your Hosts:
Noelle Creamer is a Duke University trained Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach, an Eating Psychology Expert, speaker, author, and health advocate who is passionate about helping others feel their best in order to be their best. After coaching her husband, a 4x bariatric patient, on how to lose more than 80 pounds and keep it off for good, she developed a heartfelt passion to help other bariatric patients. She has cracked the code on what it takes to achieve bariatric success and has committed her life to sharing it with the hundreds of thousands of patients that have the procedure done each year.
Cassandra Carpenter is a certified Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Mind Body Eating Coach who holds her B.Sc. in molecular biology and chemistry. She understands the sensitive nature of eating challenges through her own personal journey and seeks to help others identify and overcome the obstacles that are holding them back from reaching their fullest potential. Her focus is on using food as medicine to catalyze healing from the inside out while incorporating both lifestyle and mindset techniques to create positive, lasting change.
The Countdown Is On! Register NOW
Registration deadline to be eligible for Grand Prize drawing – Friday, September 23, 2022!
Will I have access to replays if I can’t attend “live”?
Yes, replays will be available until Monday, September 26th Midnight EST. We do encourage you to show up “live” if possible. This gives you the opportunity to ask questions, interact with the Bariatric Success team, and have a chance to win our grand prize!
Do I need Zoom to be a part of this?
No! Our Bootcamp is held virtually in our private Facebook community. This keeps things simple and allows you to be a part of our supportive, uplifting community of thousands of bariatric women. Our community also provides you with the opportunity to ask questions and receive expert guidance from our team at any time during our bootcamp.
Can I attend if I have not had bariatric surgery?
Absolutely! We believe the information and resources we share will further help prepare you for your journey whether you decide to have surgery or not.
Will this help me even if I had bariatric surgery several years ago?
Yes! Our bootcamp is meant to empower you to make the necessary shifts in your life to get back on track and move forward, regardless of how long ago your surgery took place.
Can I invite others to this Bootcamp?
Yes, we would love that! Our mission is to empower as many women as possible.