Bariatric Success invites you to join
“The Better B.O.D.Y Bootcamp”
happening June 20th, 2022 – June 24th, 2022
9am PST | 11am CST | 12pm Eastern
(Replays available to all registrants!)
Presented by Bariatric Success Founders & Educators
Noelle Creamer & Cassandra Carpenter
Learn what it takes to achieve lasting bariatric weight loss success and true health once and for all!
Our FREE Bootcamp is for you if you are:
- Struggling to get back on track after having weight loss surgery
- Sick of calorie counting, restriction, and feeling hungry all the time
- Confused and overwhelmed by all of the nutritional information out there
- Frustrated by the weight you’ve regained after surgery despite doing “resets”, exercise or fad dieting
You’re in the right place if you are:
- Ready to “jumpstart” your slow metabolism and get things moving again
- Motivated to get to the root cause of what is holding you back from a healthy weight and life
- Looking to get off the “hamster wheel” and start implementing new strategies, techniques and habits that are proven to help you shed the unwanted weight once and for all!
Obtain – Why Most Bariatric Patients Are Unaware of the Dangers of Sugar Free & Low Fat and What They Can Do About It
Yield – “Emotional Metabolism” 101 – The Missing Link in Your Journey
About Your Hosts:
Noelle Creamer is a Duke University trained Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach, an Eating Psychology Expert, speaker, author, and health advocate who is passionate about helping others feel their best in order to be their best. After coaching her husband, a 4x bariatric patient, on how to lose more than 80 pounds and keep it off for good, she developed a heartfelt passion to help other bariatric patients. She has cracked the code on what it takes to achieve bariatric success and has committed her life to sharing it with the hundreds of thousands of patients that have the procedure done each year.
Cassandra Carpenter is a certified Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Mind Body Eating Coach who holds her B.Sc. in molecular biology and chemistry. She understands the sensitive nature of eating challenges through her own personal journey and seeks to help others identify and overcome the obstacles that are holding them back from reaching their fullest potential. Her focus is on using food as medicine to catalyze healing from the inside out while incorporating both lifestyle and mindset techniques to create positive, lasting change.
The Countdown Is On! Register NOW
Doors are closed for registration midnight EST Sunday, June 19th